My 1st birthday fell on a Friday. Mommy said it was family day and I was going to have a party with lots of friends over on Saturday!
It started off with mommy following me around with a camera to try and get a good birthday picture... she really wanted to put this funny thing on my head called a bow, but I thought it was a necklace...
not on my head mommy! on my neck!
I think she got what she wanted... hope she's happy now!
Then I got a wardrobe change and got a princess crown... now that's what I'm talking about!!
My best friend/cousin came over later to help me celebrate... is that my outfit she's wearing??
We played outside later in the day when other family came over... I love walking around the grass and swinging!!
I especially love sitting in these cool chairs! My new thing is climbing in them myself!
Everyone then sang a song to me around a cake! I don't like cake much, don't they know!!
I love my family!! They make me smile all the time for the camera!!
My brother and cousins helped my aunt and grandma make cascarnoes.. I don't know what those are yet, but I can't wait to find out!
Grandma and auntie really did all the work though. But Myca really really wanted to help!!
I had a great 1st birthday! With my family... just the way I like to spend my days!
No comments:
Post a Comment