Vince had such a fun time switching between two of his favorite train costumes a few days before Halloween. Thomas and James. He wore Thomas to school and James to my work.
At school Grandma and Grandpa helped me drop Vince off and we were able to see all his friends dressed up too! I brought treats for the kids, but being a mom that doesn't want my kid to swim in candy, I brought plato for everyone. I laughed to myself when I picked Vince up and found that all the other mommies in the class thought like me. He came home with all sorts of goodies... books, pencils, things that grow in water... but no candy from them! Ha!! We went straight to my work from school.....



At school Grandma and Grandpa helped me drop Vince off and we were able to see all his friends dressed up too! I brought treats for the kids, but being a mom that doesn't want my kid to swim in candy, I brought plato for everyone. I laughed to myself when I picked Vince up and found that all the other mommies in the class thought like me. He came home with all sorts of goodies... books, pencils, things that grow in water... but no candy from them! Ha!! We went straight to my work from school.....
At work Vince got a whole lot of what he wanted... candy!! Specifically lolipops!! A couple departments at my work really know how to put on a Halloween party! There were themes galore... we saw Nemo, the Little Mermaid, 101 Dalmations, Princess and the Frog, Mickey Mouse, and many many more. Vince and his friend Landon had so much fun running from candy spot to candy spot gathering it all up.
1 comment:
cute pics
Post a Comment